1. The spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person.
2. Ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one’s cause or to damage an opposing cause.
3. Used to cause a public action, for such an effect.
1. A particular tendency, trend, inclination, feeling, or opinion, especially one that is preconceived or un-reasoned (illegal bias against older job applicants)
2. Unreasonably hostile feelings or opinions about a social group.
1. The action of calling something to the attention of the public especially by paid announcements.
2. Speech, writing, pictures, or films meant to persuade people to buy something.
3. The business of preparing advertisements.
Pay attention people!!!!